Property & Construction Lawyers Melbourne
Madison Branson Lawyers provides advice in the sale and purchase of residential and commercial property including:
- Preparation of contracts for sale;
- Reviewing contracts for buying a property;
- Contract negotiations with agents and vendors;
- Stamp duty and concessions;
- Loan and mortgage documents;
- Commercial and retail leasing;
- Land subdivisions and developments;
- All processes of commercial property development;
- Heritage disputes; and
- Adverse possession claims.
As a team of both experienced property lawyers and conveyancers, we are well equipped to advise you on the full spectrum of property matters, ensuring that your next transaction proceeds smoothly.
At Madison Branson Lawyers, we understand that contract negotiations and the buying and selling of property can be a stressful process. That’s why it’s important to enlist the services of our experienced team members. For expert advice at competitive rates, contact us today.