Chantelle is a commercial, property and real estate lawyer who brings valuable commercial and business experience to her practice.
Working across all aspects of business transactions, leasing agreements and financial services, Chantelle’s clients trust her to protect their legal and commercial interests.
Chantelle acts for an impressive array of local and global clients including property developers, banks, financial services firms, marketing firms and major international airlines. With experience working in both Australia and London, Chantelle brings a global perspective to her work and can help navigate international legal systems for her clients.
Possessing enviable adaptability and versatility, Chantelle’s experience in Australia, Asia-Pacific, the United Kingdom and Europe extends across various industries, including retail, hospitality, medical, clean energy, marketing, financial services and global travel software.
Business insights and experience gained from various in-house legal roles enhances Chantelle’s representation of her clients. Her understanding of broader business imperatives and the “bigger picture” enables Chantelle to better appreciate her clients’ needs and ensure any agreements and documents she prepares align with her client business goals.
Chantelle develops close client relationships built on trust and outstanding communication. Managing the needs of her diverse client base requires Chantelle to confidently communicate and liaise with clients and stakeholders across different countries and cultures. Always approachable, Chantelle seeks to quickly understand her clients’ needs and tailor strategies which meet those needs.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
- Managed leasing agreements involving a prominent property developer and Clean Energy Australia. The leases involved clean energy projects across Australia and focussed primarily on solar panels at large sites.
- Possesses extensive commercial leasing experience working with shopping centre landlords and banks across Australia.
- Reviewed major airline software agreements for several global airlines across jurisdictions.
- Worked with many international brand clients of a London marketing firm. Handled matters from the RFP stage, through master service agreement negotiation, to implementing statements of work for marketing projects globally.
- Negotiated agreements for the investment banking businesses of a global brokerage firm with their blue-chip clients. This work included drafting agreements relating to acquiring funding for client projects, including large mining projects.